Crowdinvesta offers regular people to create something unique and an opportunity to leave their mark.
What is different to other crowd funding companies?
The majority of the project creators do not realise that you usually have to bring your own traffic to your project in order to succeed. Crowdinvesta wants that their project creator succeed.
Therefore, Crowdinvesta is working actively with the project creators and professional service providers to boost their global exposure to be noticed by millions of potential supporters. Our buzz building marketing package includes:
Professional Web Design & Tech Support:
– Create a professional website (from as little as GBP 750)
– Get 3 months free hosting
– Connect social media accounts
– Create newsletter feature with sign-up, database, newsletter design, powerful newsletter send out facility
– Up to 2000 free newsletter emails a day with external mailing server
– Monthly email newsletter design and sending out (from GBP 200 per month)
– Optional monthly website maintenance and updates (GBP 200 per month)
– Security packages incl. SSL certificates to increase security. Hacking monitoring/removing of malicious scripts (GBP 250 p.a.)
– Cross Mobile Platform version (from GBP 1.000)
– SEO (from monthly GBP 500)
– App creation (from GBP 5.000)
– Software development
Permanent engagement with your social media followers is important. This will help to enlarge your social media followership.
– Setup and design your social media accounts
– Packages to submit to your various social media accounts (from GBP 250 a month)
PR & Creative Agency:
– Create Marketing Strategy
– Brochure Design
– Professional Photo shooting
– Create a video with potential to go viral (from GBP 15.000 or a percentage in the project)
– Marketing & PR campaign (from GBP 1.000) including:
o Press Release distribution
o National or global distribution to over 100.000 of subscribing journalists
o Premium news outlets
o Optional Press Release writing
o Guarantee to be on 75+ media sites such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Google news and Yahoo! News.
o Your press release may also be picked up by other websites and media: online, printed press, radio and TV.
– Company formation
– Bank account opening
– Board Members Placements
– Staff Recruitment